Monday, August 27, 2007

I just remembered

This is one crazy post and junta pls ignore it....

Its just that I remembered my blog after a couple of months and felt bad about not having visited it at all in quite some time. I was having this wonderful conversation last evening with someone I know now and we talked about loads of stuff. We chanced upon Blogging as a subject and for all my bad behaviour towards my blog, of not just caring about in the recent past I just realised that I still love "it".

So here I am back just taking a look at it..... Theres nothing more to it than just a quiet promise that I will try and continue the Blogger-Blog relation ship :) a bit more dilligently than in the past. I guess am pretty serious about the promise coz am actually typing this out while at work, during the time that I took out for lunch. So no more for now but hopefully a lot more for later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kavi said...

:)
This is a system generated autoresponse. Whims-and-fancies.blogspot.com thanks you for the promise made & hopes you live up to it. So does Kavitha for its lovely reading stuff here!!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home